May Warblers 1

Tuseday this week was the best day for Spring warblers in Central Park. I will post my May photographs over the next few days. Hope you enjoy them.

9 thoughts on “May Warblers 1

1. derrickjknight 2017-05-19 / 4:08 am

A lovely set, Sherry. I can’t get WP’s improved editor to save these galleries. They go on fine, then don’t save.

• Sherry Felix 2017-05-19 / 5:16 am

Glad you like them. What do you mean by save these galleries? Thank you for your friendship and support.

• derrickjknight 2017-05-19 / 6:00 am

What I was trying to explain was a glitch in my own posting. I put the galleries on the draft, and I get ‘Saving’ forever. If, even after 20 minutes I leave the page, the pictures are not saved in my draft, and I wind up going back to the earlier editing method – no galleries, and more time-consuming one at a time insertion.

• Sherry Felix 2017-05-19 / 6:25 am

I removed that bit. I have trouble with the WP desktop app in Windows 10. It crashes often. I still use it though. Have you tried using WP in different browsers? I find Chrome often works the best. I still prefer IE when it works properly. I pay Microsoft for support and if WP techs can’t help I call them. Your problem maybe computer related. You’ll need to describe details of what you are using 🙂

• derrickjknight 2017-05-19 / 6:44 am

Thanks, Sherry. It’s a Mac. I have a local man who is very good. I’ll try him.

2. stbarbebaker 2017-05-19 / 8:07 pm

Lovely images, I agree, you captured them very well, and set up a splendid gallery

3. Myriam (Myr's Bytes) 2017-05-21 / 1:39 pm

Wow! What a wonderful variety of warblers! Your second photo of the Prairie Warbler is fantastic. I love the composition, shapes and colours. 🙂