PHOTOGRAPHER & ARTIST
I am a freelance photographer and I am available for work in New York City.
- I make photographs of your art, interiors, landscapes, and portraits on site.
- Then I create and deliver high resolution digital images.
- I charge $75 for a shoot plus $30 for each photograph paid in advance.
- The first edit is free, additional edits are $25.
I am an in-house computer tutor and technical assistant.
I have 30 years of computer and teaching experience. I used to build my own computers, did GIS creating maps and managing data, and I taught about nature and geology. I am skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Lightroom, Photoshop, Quicken, Internet skills, and more.
- I cater to your needs and abilities, so you learn at your own pace.
- I can help you with file organization, backups, and updates.
- Advise you on what are the best computers or peripherals to suit your needs.
- I can install applications (software) for you.
- Teach you Lightroom and Photoshop.
- And I can help you set up and use computers, printers, scanners, smart phones, and digital cameras.
If I didn’t list what you need, please ask me, I may be able to help.
My rates are $70 for the first hour (which includes travel and overhead) and $35 an hour after the first hour.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.