39 thoughts on “Central Park Gloom

1. prior.. 2018-01-19 / 3:12 pm

nice place to get out to lift the mood – ahhhh and the Grackle is my fav of the series of pics here
    πŸ™‚

2. Sue 2018-01-19 / 4:51 pm

Good for you – always good to get out to lift the mood. Love that last image of the log

3. BirdNation 2018-01-19 / 7:32 pm

Lovely. I especially like the leucistic Grackle. I hope you feel better soon.

• Sherry Felix 2018-01-19 / 10:09 pm

Thanks. The fatigue is post Lyme and may not get much better.

4. Trini Lind 2018-01-19 / 9:15 pm

Absolutely gorgeous photography!! πŸ’–πŸ’–. Goodness how I miss Central Park! β„οΈπŸŒ²β„οΈπŸŒ²β„οΈ

• Sherry Felix 2018-01-19 / 10:08 pm

Thnanks. Lightroom has a lot of ways to bring out the best.

5. MARY MILLER 2018-01-20 / 8:38 am

Very nice shots, Sherry!

6. Jet Eliot 2018-01-20 / 3:13 pm

I am glad you were able to get outside into the park and rally, Sherry. The leucistic common grackle is quite a find, how fortunate that you got to see this rarity. Thank you for the lovely photos.

7. Indah Susanti 2018-01-23 / 12:18 pm

Park is a great way to stimulate our energy. Hope you are doing well, Sherry. Great images!

8. Jane Lurie 2018-01-23 / 6:15 pm

Very nice series, Sherry. How I love Central Park! I hope it boosted your mood. I love the shot with the planter.

9. plaidcamper 2018-01-26 / 10:32 pm

These are wonderfully moody, quite beautiful. I hope you are feeling better.

10. stbarbebaker 2018-01-27 / 7:42 am

I agree the grackle was captivating. Though you did get some interesting shots of the park I had never seen before. It is an intriguing place even in the winter.

• stbarbebaker 2018-01-27 / 3:46 pm

That is only if you are present with an eye like you have! It is fantastic to get out and about and discover what is out there, there seems to be always surprises in parks.