Two buildings: The Corpus Christy Chapel and St Mary’s.
“Next to St. Mary’s is the Corpus Christi Chapel (first picture). Originally built as a foundation in 1368, the chapel was rebuilt in 1456 after its destruction. From here, on November 28, 1518, Martin Luther called on the Pope to convene a council to decide on his heretical process. Until 1772 it was the burial church for the cemetery around the town church. More recently it is called the children’s church. The Corpus Christi Chapel was handed over to the Wittenberg City Convent for use by the Community” Source: Corpus Christi Chapel (ekmd.de)
“The Stadt und Pfarrkirche St. Marien zu Wittenberg (Town and Parish Church of St. Mary’s) is the civic church in the German town of Lutherstadt Wittenberg. The reformers Martin Luther and Johannes Bugenhagen preached there, and the building also saw the first celebration of the mass in German rather than Latin.” Source: Stadtkirche Wittenberg – Wikipedia.