20 thoughts on “Seaport 2000

1. Jet Eliot 2018-11-25 / 11:53 am

Enjoyed this crisp and chilly day at Seaport, Sherry. Fun addition with the sound byte, but the shore alive.

2. Irene 2018-11-19 / 6:24 am

Okay, I am a dunce. Please tell how I can see your photos. I have tried clicking everywhere and all I see is text. 🤔

• Sherry Felix 2018-11-19 / 7:10 am

Would you provide me with details. I need to know what device (Mac or Windows iPhone ore Android) and what browser you are using to view the web page so I can tell WordPress. You see only text on this page – am I correct?

• Irene 2018-11-19 / 10:55 am

This is on the WordPress app on my iPad and yes, I see only text. Tried clicking multiple times in several different places without any results. Thanks for your help, Sherry. 😊

3. Yoshimiparis Photographie 2018-11-19 / 1:42 am

I also noticed this new system but when I click on an image, I can not see the next (nothing indicates where to click), so I have to close and reopen

• Sherry Felix 2018-11-19 / 5:51 am

That is on my list to discuss with WP. I also prefer that the text captions be hidden until hovered over and not plastered over the image.

4. Leya 2018-11-18 / 3:27 pm

Great! What do you think about the new one? Is it difficult?

• Sherry Felix 2018-11-18 / 10:56 pm

Works OK after a small hang. I create websites so it’s easier for me to figure out.

5. Sue 2018-11-18 / 11:34 am

Is it tricky to use?

• Sue 2018-11-19 / 5:13 am

GRRR….I wish they would leave well alone

• Sherry Felix 2018-11-19 / 5:32 am

The old editor has several shortcomings. I haven’t investigated enough to see if it solves old issues. You can still use html which is good.

• Sue 2018-11-19 / 9:05 am

My sight isn’t great at present, so I would prefer not to have to learn anything new right now