HL Landscapes

Had a lovely walk on the High Line late in the morning on Tuesday. It was almost empty. You need a ticket to get on it now. They’ll issue one when you get there or online. It is one direction only, South to North. Post 1 of 4 – more tomorrow.

8 thoughts on “HL Landscapes

1. Khürt Williams 2020-10-11 / 12:19 pm

I’ve walked my way across The High Line Park several times in the past few years with family and with photo clubs. We had a group field trip planned in April but pandemic lockdown put an end to that.

2. picpholio 2020-10-11 / 3:29 am

It must be nice to walk there, I hope you enjoyed it.

• Sherry Felix 2020-10-11 / 6:44 am

It is a peaceful place to visit at the moment without all the tourists.

3. Anne 2020-10-10 / 11:57 pm

What a beautiful place to walk!

4. Lookoom 2020-10-10 / 9:34 pm

It’s a good thing that the visit is organised, there were sometimes so many people that it was no longer pleasant, not to mention health safety. Thanks for the update.

• Sherry Felix 2020-10-11 / 6:43 am

I know. Tourists used to mob the High Line. They are all gone now. One negative was there were several groups doing of fashion photography without masks. Masks are required.

5. shoreacres 2020-10-10 / 7:29 pm

Since the Highline came into being, I’ve wished I could visit it. Your photos are lovely; the birches are especially appealing. The ones surrounded by the asters are my favorites.

• Sherry Felix 2020-10-11 / 6:39 am

I hope you get to see it someday. I like the gray bark and purple asters too. I always like hearing which ones you like best.