Alabama and Church

Built in 1903, The Alabama at 15 E 11 Street in NYC consists of 9 floors, made up of 112 apartments.

Alabama, 15 E 11 Street 1/22/2018
Alabama, 15 E 11 Street 1/22/2018

First Presbeterian Church, 1845 on 5th Avenue between and 11th and 12th Streets.

First Presbeterian, NYC 1/22/2018
First Presbeterian, NYC 1/22/2018
First Presbeterian, NYC 1/22/2018
First Presbeterian, NYC 1/22/2018

For Norm’s Thursday Doors 1/25/2018

12 thoughts on “Alabama and Church

1. Sonia Malysz 2018-02-17 / 2:15 pm

Absoulely beautiful colors of the facade of the First Presbiterian Church. Great photo ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Jet Eliot 2018-02-03 / 8:24 pm

Fantastic to see these varied styles of elegant architecture, Sherry. It must be great fun to walk around finding this gems.

• Sherry Felix 2018-02-03 / 8:27 pm

I’ve been a fan if Norm’s Thursday doors for a while. I’m tuned into noticing good doors now. My Galaxy 8+ takes great pictures. I ran these through OnOne.

3. Indah Susanti 2018-01-31 / 1:40 pm

The images have the nostalgic feel into them. beautifully captured!

4. Norm 2.0 2018-01-27 / 11:37 am

They’re all nice, but I really love that second shot Sherry. Well done ๐Ÿ™‚

5. stbarbebaker 2018-01-27 / 7:35 am

They just donโ€™t make buildings like this anymore. In a day of technology and all sorts of machinery the flourish is gone. Itโ€™s all glass windows and no styling and no detailing. Good eye for capturing the best of the best of these buildings they are treasures

• stbarbebaker 2018-01-27 / 3:49 pm

I love it, We have a few like that in Saskatoon, however, Saskatoon is not a terrifically ‘old’ settlement at all. I would like to get out east to the U.S. or to Eastern Canada, and see some buildings pre-1900s, indeed. Thanks for sharing, it is like being an armchair tourist, and is wonderful

• Sherry Felix 2018-01-27 / 4:05 pm

I am enjoying lots of posts on WP that show me new places too.